- Deliver comprehensive training programs
- Liaise with the business leaders in the development and enhancement of training programs
- Conduct follow-up studies to evaluate and measure results
- Maintain the training records for all the sessions delivered
- Takes responsibility for self-development and continuous learning to acquire new knowledge, skills and concepts for excellence in the role
- Other duties as required
- Strong presentation, feedback and coaching skills
- Post-Secondary Degree / Diploma, preferably in Adult Education or related field.
- Experience in the automotive industry or an aptitude for automotive knowledge is preferred
- Ability to train in various settings such corporate office, outdoors, and contractors’ facilities
Automotive Training SpecialistThornhill, Vaughan, ON, Canada
Do you thrive on thinking out of the box, meeting new people and being on the cutting edge in your field? If so, our client in the automotive industry is seeking a Trainer to join their head office located in Thornhill.
This position is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive salary, benefits from first day, RSP matching program and vacation. Are an experienced Trainer with knowledge or interest in the automotive industry? This may be for you!
What we’re looking for:
Category: Human Resources
Reference ID: CA7611AS000051
Date Posted: 14/06/2019