- Perform various clerical duties such as: data entry, filing/maintaining records, sending/receiving faxes, sorting mail
- Drafting documents and correspondence
- Answering telephones, providing support and relaying messages
- Professionally greeting customers, and directing as needed
- Maintain day-to-day functions of the office including supplies, equipment and facilities
- Coordinate and schedule office meetings, events including facilities, catering, travel arrangements, etc.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills and works well in a collaborative environment
- 2-5 years’ experience in an Administrative/Clerical role
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, will be tested
- Ability to type 30+ WPM, will be tested
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working with sensitive and highly confidential information
- Meet deadlines, multi-task, strong organizational skills and to work independently or as a team
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Administrative AssistantHalifax, NS, Canada
At Kelly, we are currently seeking professional experienced Administrative Assistants to join our team to work various temporary assignments with our clients in Halifax Regional Municipality. As the successful candidate, you are a quick-learner, are able to multi-task and have the qualifications listed below.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311MM000061
Date Posted: 06/03/2020