- BSc or higher with experience in the pharma industry
- Experience handling CAPA, deviations, and investigations
- Knowledge of cGMP in a pharma environment
- Investigation and resolution of non-conformities.
- Completeness and compliance of the investigations and resolution plans.
- Ensures CAPA are implemented and have the intended effects.
- Support CAPA and Customer Complaints programs.
- Lead investigation of Deviations/Non-Conformances and complete reports.
- Training on CAPA, Root Cause Analysis and quality investigations.
- Participates in the internal audit program.
- B.Sc. degree or higher
- 3+ years in investigations and writing Deviations, Complaints, CAPAs, and Change Control in pharma.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Control department.
- Understanding of pharma operations
- Knowledge of cGMP, GLP, FDA and Health Canada guidance and Regulations
- Knowledge of analytical instrumenation is an asset
- Experience with sampling and inspecting in pharma
- Technical writing skills.
- Knowledge of cGMP and GMPs requirements in pharma
QA Investigator, Deviations - PharmaToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
QA INVESTIGATOR, DEVIATIONS - PHARMA
Ensure that all activities related to investigations and complaints are completed.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001437
Date Posted: 27/09/2019