- Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary
- Explore and develop new packaging technology required to support innovative packaging design through partnerships with leading edge suppliers.
- Ensure implementation of cost competitive industrial solutions managing risk and taking full responsibility for quality of delivered output.
- Optimize existing projects to improve sustainability, efficiency, risk and cost
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Understanding of Design programs i.e Autocad, Illustrator, ArtiosCAD)
- Knowledge of Palletization program (i.e. CAPE)
- Knowledge of packaging design
- Understanding of multi - packaging material –i.e corrugated, paperboard, plastic, film, molding
- Knowledge of packaging test methods
- Knowledge of production process including phases, cycles, production models and Ferrero information systems related to production
- Knowledge of packaging machinery
Packaging SpecialistBrantford, ON, Canada
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7652LM000081
Date Posted: 10/07/2019