- Fort McMurray AB work location - accommodation required
- Contract opportunity, 9-12 month contract to start
- 3rd Class ABSA
- Monitoring of Process equipment
- Ability to accomplish tasks and organizational objectives
- Monitor and inspect plant equipment
- Analyze and record equipment readings and malfunctions
- Operate equipment within established parameters during procedures
- Application of equipment lockouts
- Understanding of safety policies and procedures on plant site
- Understanding of combustion control systems
- Ability to issue safe work permits
2-5 years of experience
Experience in Hydrotreating units and compressors
ABSA 3rd Class preferred, 4th Class minimum required
Process Operator - 3rd ClassFort McMurray, AB, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our oil & gas client in the recruitment of Process Operators for their Fort McMurray site. We are seeking candidates ideally with 2-5 years experience, 3rd Class ABSA. Apply today to speak with a Recruiter!
The Production – Upgrader (Utilities and Offsites) department
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Services Recruiter. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Please do not contact your local Kelly Branch as they are not responsible for this posting. This is through a separate division of Kelly Services Strategic Accounts. Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA767ZKL001297
Date Posted: 15/08/2019