- Long Term Casual
- Opportunity in Windsor, Ontario
- Providing first aid to the injured / ill worker for personal and occupational related visits
- Case management
- Responding to and managing in-plant medical emergencies with appropriate equipment
- Communicating information with regard to plant medical emergencies to appropriate personnel (supervisors, safety, rehab-administrator)
- Documenting all medical visits
- Responding to workers’ health related questions by providing accurate health care information
- Determining fitness for duty after injury or illness at work
- Work within the scope of practice as per Standards of Practices for Nurses
- Work within the legislative, corporate, and local guidelines when providing patient care
- Maintain responsibility for ongoing personal educational
- Maintain current licenses and certificates
- Review equipment regularly and report any malfunctions immediately
- Read and adhere to all existing directives and policies
- Accept responsibility for any and all clerical responsibilities assigned
Occupational Health Nurse/Registered NurseWindsor, ON, Canada
We currently have an exciting long-term casual / part-time opportunity for an Registered / Occupational Health Nurse in Windsor.
Daily Activities Include But Are Not Limited To
Additional Nursing Skills
If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today! Click the "Apply Now" button to forward your resume in confidence directly. Or, refer a friend by clicking the "E-mail this job" link provided.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly and visit our job postings @ kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7661AU000249
Date Posted: 22/02/2020