- Straight Shifts
- Great Starting Rate
- Local Employer
- Read and interpret blueprints and work orders for specifications or instructions
- Measure and mark the products to minimize material losses
- Accurately bend parts
- Verify the conformity of the finished product with the plans and / or bending instructions.
- Make corrections and / or adjustments as required.
- Must be able to operate various equipment
- Dependable – must have excellent attendance and work habits
- Weekly pay cheque – Full time hours
- Paid vacation pay and statutory holidays
- Safe and clean work environment
- No previous experience required - just a positive attitude and a willingness to work!
- Hundreds of free training courses through our Kelly Learning Centre that you can access from home 24/7
Production AssemblerBrantford, ON, Canada
Kelly has an excellent opportunity at Gates Canada $17.97 for straight shifts.
This is a temporary opportunity that will lead to full time with excellent attendance and strong performance. They are searching for great people that that can work the mandatory overtime.
You will support the production process on the hose line, brazing and tube area. These positions are skilled positions. You are ensuring products adhere to quality specifications.
What's In It For You!
How to APPLY!
Apply to the ad
In Person: Kelly Services 30 Brant Ave, Brantford Ontario
Walk-in's are always welcomed 9:00am - 2:00 pm
By Telephone: 519-759-8150
Interviews are taking place immediately..... Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Please bring SIN card, 2 work related references, photo ID, resume and direct deposit information to complete the hiring process - allow for a 2 hour time commitment. Kelly employees call the office to be ready for upcoming opportunities!
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7652TH000187
Date Posted: 05/10/2019