- Experience in QA Compliance at a manager level within the pharma, food, or related industries
- Knowledge of internal/ external auditing and in working with Health Canada
- Knowledge of working in a GMP regulated environment
- Participate in all audit, internal and external.
- Ensure that audit results are reported and that CAPA is documented.
- Participate in all initial change control meetings.
- Proactively reviews procedures and reports periodically to identify trends, risks and non-conformities.
- Develop compliance training programs.
- Prepare facility compliance reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies.
- Prepare, submit and maintain facility permits, licenses, and registrations.
- Oversee submissions of reports to Health Canada Licensing.
- University degree required; Business or Sciences preferred
- 8+ years experience in a regulated GMP environment, 3+ years in a lead/Management role. This can include working within the pharma, biotech, food industries, along with regulatory bodies like Health Canada and/or the CFIA.
- Ability to travel within Canada
- Strong analytical and professional judgment skills
- Ability to research, analyze and synthesize information from various sources
- Ability to demonstrate discretion, tact and sound judgment, especially when reviewing sensitive or confidential information and determining the appropriate course of action
Compliance Manager - CannabisHalifax, NS, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
QA COMPLIANCE MANAGER - CANNABIS
We are looking for those with knowledge of some or all of these regulations for the manager level role we have open. These include GMP, GPP, CFIA, Health Canada, FDA, and/ or the Cannabis Act - among others.
You will be responsible for overseeing communications with Health Canada concerning licensing and regulatory compliance for the facility and its products.
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001441
Date Posted: 08/10/2019