- MSc or PhD with a degree in Chemical, Biochemical or Bioprocessing
- GMP purification experience
- 10+ years' experience in biotechnology in a related role
- Co-ordination and management of project work
- Manage and schedule out-sourcing activities
- Management of junior staff and internal project resources
- Design and implementation of process development experiments
- Track project progress and produce regular project reports
- Communication with external project stakeholders
- Interface between internal and external technical teams
- Formal education (MSc or PhD level preferred) in a biotechnology related discipline with preference for an advanced degree in Engineering; Chemical, Biochemical or Bioprocessing.
- Extensive GMP experience in purification technologies; chromatography, filtration, etc.
- Ten years’ working experience in Biotechnology, Vaccines or Biopharmaceuticals.
- Past Technical/Scientific Project management experience in Biotechnology, Vaccines or Biopharmaceuticals.
- Ability to co-ordinate and manage the activities of multi-disciplinary technical teams.
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of Project Management Tools
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and diverse groups of stakeholders
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
Senior Bio-process Development Scientist - ContractMontréal, Québec, Canadà
Kelly Scientific Resources believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to senior management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is Science, Engineering, IT, Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Contact Centre or Business Administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
SENIOR BIO-PROCESS DEVELOPMENT SCIENTIST - CONTRACT
You will be involved in the development of a COVID-19 vaccine product. The work will involve process development, analytical method development, planning and execution of registration lots and planning and implementation of commercial manufacturing.
Specific tasks include;
The Candidate for this position should have the following expertise:
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001526
Date Posted: 07/05/2020