- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for salary & hourly employees
- Maintain and update payroll, benefits, and employee reports
- Prepare & post payroll journal entries
- Prepare & distribute annual T4 reports, including taxable benefits
- Complete WCB/ROE reports
- Conduct employee on-boarding, new hires, and departures
- Administer and company group benefits, and answer any inquires
- Assist with preparation of year-end reporting & annual audits
- 3-5 years' experience as a Payroll/Group Benefits Administrator
- Working Knowledge of CRA Requirements related to payroll source deduction remittances
- Experience working with ADP Pay-at-Work is considered an asset
- General accounting experience related to posting journal entries and reconciling
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills
- Ability to learn and work with various computer databases and software's
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel will be tested
- Great working environments! The ability to work with some of the globe’s leading companies.
- Above minimum wage starting salary plus 4% vacation pay
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
- Flexible work opportunities! Short term or long term! We’ll work with you to help you find the right fit!
Payroll/Group Benefits AdministratorHalifax, NS, Canada
We are looking for a professional, personable individual who's available for a 3 - months (+) starting May 2019. You would be working in as a Payroll/Group Benefits for our client who is located in Bayer Lake, Halifax. The ideal candidate would be professional in verbal and written communication with working knowledge of ADP & Pay at Work.
3 Month Assignment with a potential to be extended
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Responsibilities: (may include, but not limited to)
Why Kelly Services?
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Reference ID: CA7311JL000020
Date Posted: 08/05/2019