- Located in Burlington
- 1 Year Assignment
- Client Service - Investigate client problems brought forward by either the internal staff or the client. Either solve or escalate as needed.
- Research missing or incomplete forms or information with suppliers, carriers, and the client regarding incoming shipments provide that information to the broker so that they may clear the shipment.
- Respond and address client inquiries and requests
- Comply with client specific requirements and utilize their systems.
- Track and monitor shipments (import and/or export) in transit and provide status and delivery updates to client as applicable.
- Create and process required documentation as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 - 5 years of work experience preferred
- 1-3 years of trade industry experience preferred.
Trading AnalystOntario, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Oakville who is looking for an Expeditor to work on a 1 year assignment.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619MM000501
Date Posted: 15/05/2019