- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
Pounder Operator (Seasonal) - SaskatoonSaskatoon, SK, Canada
Shift Schedule: Rotating shift. Some nightshifts (this includes a nightshift premium)
OT expectations: approx. Up to 20 hours a week
Depending on job level, duties may include:
• Loading and unloading trucks with asphalt or emulsified asphalt products
• Heating and unloading railcars of asphalt or other bulk liquids
• Operating and maintaining equipment including pumps, mills, forklifts, other mobile equipment.
• Receiving, shipping, storing, blending and heating asphalt, emulsion and chemicals used in manufacturing of emulsified asphalt
• Boiler supervision
• Production of emulsified asphalt products
• Order taking from customers
• Product handling including loading, unloading, heating and blending products
• Ensuring safe work practices and adhering to company policy and procedures including understanding and following HOIMS rules and policies. Maintain personal training matrix and safety scorecard compliance
• Production of emulsified asphalt, includes preparing raw materials, milling and performing quality control checks
• Order taking
• Proper completion of inventory and shipping documentation
• Maintain all equipment in a proper and safe manner
Must have qualifications:
• Minimum Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent
• Power Engineering certificate to level of facility employed (3rd or 4th) Note that there is a steam ticket premium.
• 0-12 months minimum experience in manufacturing or industrial operations role
• Basic PC proficiency and proficiency with Word, Excel, E-mail and SAP
Nice to have qualifications
• Post-secondary education/training
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please apply directly with your resume in Word format to: petra.dubnyk@KELLYSERVICES.COM
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000862
Date Posted: 06/05/2020