- Completing mail runs throughout various departments in the office
- Distributing incoming mail
- Sorting and slotting mail
- Processing outgoing mail through mailing machines
- Processing returned and registered mail
- Receiving and sending courier shipments
- Hand stuffing mail into envelopes
- Ad hoc administrative and clerical duties
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move and handle up to 25+ pounds
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suites
- Advanced skills with office equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
Mailroom ClerkAurora, ON, Canada
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environments? Do you want to work for an organization that fosters growth? If so, this role may be for you!
Kelly Services is looking for a Mailroom Clerk for a contract opportunity at our client in Aurora.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will have:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation
Reference ID: CA7611DC000086
Date Posted: 05/07/2019