- 1-3 years of experience within a receptionist position or in a similar position
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Ability to meet fast approaching deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Answer inbound calls and emails
- Greeting guests upon arrival and notify the appropriate party of their arrival
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail and couriers
- Scheduling meetings and making necessary arrangements such as catering, meeting rooms etc.
- Preparing packages for couriers
- Scanning, filing, faxing
- Updating phone distribution lists
- Maintain and update visitor logs
- Ad hoc admin duties as required
Future Reception OpportunitiesToronto, ON, Canada
Are you looking to get further experience as a receptionist? Kelly is looking for individuals within the Toronto Region who are experienced administrative professionals. Our positions will range from 1 day to 1 year plus at various clients within different industries.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience providing within a receptionist position and have strong communication skills verbally and written. Candidate will also need to possess great time management skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Responsibilities May Include
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7611DC000122
Date Posted: 09/07/2020