- Assist certain assigned aspects (technical, regulatory third-party interface, reporting, permitting, compliance, financial, administrative, etc.) of the projects and permits in compliance with relevant regulatory programs and corporate policies.
- Track site progress and needs.
- Provide and update on projects for environmental compliance purposes.
- Evaluate facility EHS conditions, assess risks and develop appropriate corrective-action plans.
- Provide EHS guidance and compliance support to site EHS managers to ensure compliance with regulatory and program requirements.
- Participate in EHS compliance and program audits of manufacturing sites and service operations.
- Keep management apprised of progress and significant developments on key projects.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Hydrogeology or Geology or related technical discipline
- 5 years experience in EHS Activities supporting a site service Field compliance experience with federal and state EHS regulations (CAA, CWA, OSHA, codes, etc)
- Proven project and program management skills
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist - Fluent in French - Bilingual preferred.Sorel-Tracy, QC, Canada
Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist - Fluent in French - Bilingual preferred.
Work location: 1400 rue de la Marine, Sorel-Tracy, QC, CAN
Job type: Full time 5-month contract
Kelly Services is currently looking for an EHS Specialist, the ideal candidate will support administrative needs including contractor orientation, new hire orientations, data entry requirements as needed.
Environmental Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining the specific aspects on Environmental issues (air, climate change, waste, water). This individual will also function in a team environment with other members of the plant level EHS staff, Technicians and Hourly personnel to ensure EHS compliance.
Key responsibilities & essential functions
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to premier perks, including
About Kelly Services
At Kelly, we believe in the strength of relationships rather than transactions. That's why we are committed to placing job seekers among the best employers in Canada and around the world. Our positions range from entry levels to manager levels on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether you are looking for a position in science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, call center or administration, we will work with you to know your goals and ambitions, find out what you like and what you don’t like and offer you job opportunities that meet your needs. See the benefits of working with us.
Want to know more? Subscribe to our Monthly Career Tips Newsletter for valuable tips or contact us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
http://ca.livejobs.recruitadvantage.com/position_description/459/EHS Job Description.docx
Reference ID: CA762CMK000027
Date Posted: 13/06/2019