- Spending time with the team / team leadership to understand their needs, problems, and wants
- Train the team on Agile concepts.
- Enhance the team's performance.
- Help the team set up tooling to track their work.
- Support the team as they go through their Agile transformation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Management or related fields.
- Scrum Master Certification.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an Agile Team and
- Minimum 2 years working as a Scrum Master in the following areas:
- Supporting Scrum and Kanban processes.
- Utilizing Agile within a project
- Planning and estimating an Agile project
- General Agile Implementation
- Knowledge of Agile Project Controls
- Experience in User Stories and Requirements Gathering
- Estimation of User Stories
- Agile Metrics
- Team Kick-Off
- Working with Product Owner
- Working experience using TFS for Agile Work Planning.
- Experience in Agile team coaching is an added advantage.
- Must have safety oriented mindset.
- Effective end user verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience in TDD, CI/CD, Test Automation frameworks, XP/Lean practices, such as Pair & Mob Programming, a plus.
Scrum Master - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a reputable global oil & gas company, based in Calgary, AB
12 months contract and renewable.
The Scrum Master is responsible of:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Recruiter, and if your profile matches the requirement, a Recruiter will contact you. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.Why Kelly®?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECJC000577
Date Posted: 04/11/2019