- Customer Service Specialist
- Permanent Position Located in Mississauga
- Great opportunity for growth
- Professionally take and process customer orders on an as-needed basis over the phone, via fax, and email
- Enter orders accurately and completely into the order processing system
- Proactively interact with outside customers and other internal departments to resolve issues
- Support the Customer Service department in reaching productivity and service level goals for the department through monitoring of various daily reports and department planning including the monitoring of orders, and changes in orders
- Assist with collection efforts for certain customers, as well as working professionally, with the accounts receivable departments
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of customer service, call centre, and data entry experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface professionally and in a timely manner with internal and external customers
- Expertise in computer systems and computer applications
- Daily utilization of order entry system, email, Microsoft applications, fax machines, copiers and phone systems
- Experience in a metal manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Work for an organization where there is potential growth
- Work Monday to Friday - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Customer Service SpecialistMississauga, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a fantastic and Industry Leading Manufacturer customer located in Mississauga who has an opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Specialist to join their team.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Customer Services
Reference ID: CA7619EG000490
Date Posted: 06/06/2019