- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Privacy Analyst- Calgary AlbertaCalgary, AB, Canada
• Collaboration with a variety of groups including IS, Internal Audit, Supply Chain and Legal to facilitate the organization’s understanding of privacy requirements and the rationale for the activities and initiatives of the Privacy Office, as well as to coordinate the work of these groups as they relate to the mandated privacy activities.
• Providing support to various Privacy Office activities inducing:
o Privacy Impact Assessments
o Fulfilling personal information requests
o Contract review and revisions
o Satisfying privacy statement and consent requirements
o Responding to general privacy inquiries
o Supporting communication and training initiatives
o Act as backup to other Analysts in the business unit.
o Complete other tasks as required.
Qualification and Education:
• Strong understanding of privacy requirements and legislation
• International Association of Privacy Professionals (“IAPP”) CIPP/C certification is preferred
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• High degree of initiative and ability to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with minimal supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Superior organizational skills, with ability to handle multiple projects on a timely basis.
• Ability to work both in a collaborative team environment, and individually.
• Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of Word, Power Point, Excel, SAP, SharePoint and WebEx.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing deadlines and conflicting priorities.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn, problem solve, meet deadlines and accomplish tasks.
• Bachelor Degree required.
• Relevant Post Secondary certification.
• At least 5-7 years of related experience.
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECPD000767
Date Posted: 08/10/2019