- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- ADKAR/PROCII Designation
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Project management preferred
- 5-10 years project management experience focused in process improvement/Business transformation
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
Change Management Lead IIINorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an exciting opportunity opened up in North York, ON - Change Management Lead III. You will be working for one of the world's recognized energy delivery companies.
Please note the position is for a contract role for the new year 12 months contract
Contract start date: Jan 27, 2020 - Jan 26, 2021
Deadline for Candidate Submission: Wednesday Jan 15. 2019
What Will You Do?
This role will support a portfolio of integration initiatives happening within the Engineering, Asset Management, and Integrity functions.
Each initiative will require some basic OCM support (e.g. help with communication plans and stakeholder analysis), while a few initiatives will require more profound support and guidance in the areas of:
• Change Management Assessment/Plan – Integrates the change plan into the project plan, identifies potential risks and manages them throughout the project, applies change techniques to project activities to meet stakeholder expectations
• Strategic Facilitation – understanding ambitions, hidden agendas or level of resistance, and trying to bring transparency and harmony among project stakeholders
• Training Plan – analyzes the scope of change, variation from current process and prepares training plans accordingly
• Learning Needs Analysis – applies training and development with stakeholders using a variety of learning techniques
• Stakeholder Management – working with stakeholders to understand their project or change concerns and bring individualized solutions to the table
• Go Live logistics – works through the plan on how to unplug existing processes, behaviors, or practices and plug in the new ones developed by the project
• Sustainment Focus – ensure that before the project disbands that the change needs of users will be met in the future and a plan for how this will happen
What Do We Offer?
NOTE: This position is NOT focused on IT projects, rather on Business Transformation. Successful candidate must have solid OCM experience with superior content writing skills.
*Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. *
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CQG000025
Date Posted: 09/01/2020