- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Oil and Gas Company
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Contract Analyst - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Requires considerable knowledge and makes decisions based on policy.
• Manages problems that are unique and that require independent thinking.
• Has a solid understanding of Category Management
• excellence in all forms of data manipulation and analysis;
• a track record of excellence converting analytics into business insights and decisions;
• direct experience with modern strategic sourcing processes;
• demonstrated ability to manage large and complex databases from ERP systems;
• ability to research supplier and market public information to construct models and market analysis as well as build “should cost” models and total
• cost of ownership (TCO) models for complex goods and services;
• strong communication and stakeholder management capability;
• ability to integrate large amounts of public indices, information and news into analysis
• Provide data, analytic, and decision support to strategic procurement teams across all stages of the category management processes
• Connect historical spend, forecasted spend, market intelligence and develop recommendations as inputs to SC strategy development
• Create reports and presentations to meet the requirements of variety of audiences
• Present the findings through presentations, education sessions and webinars to a broad range of audiences
• Demonstrate value addition to the SC acquisition process by consistently providing relevant, timely and meaningful analytics and insights
• Maintain ties to appropriate industry groups and conduct ongoing research of industry benchmarks
• Evaluate and manage subscriptions to various sources of information
• Assess new market entrants and non-traditional suppliers
• Working with key suppliers and external parties to develop an understanding of the marketplace pertaining to the category or project portfolio
• Aggregate, normalize and analyze spend data to identify trends and prioritize strategic procurement opportunities
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume in Word to: Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000055
Date Posted: 12/07/2019