- Post-secondary degree
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Minimum 50 wpm typing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle fast-paced, high volume environment
- 1-3 years previous banking/insurance experience
- 2-5 years customer service experience
- Answer inbound calls and emails from clients and advisors
- Proactively work to identity and resolve customer concerns
- Update and maintain records accurately within information systems
- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Administrative and clerical duties including mailing, scanning and faxing
- Provide operational support
Waterloo/London Banking Opportunities: New GradsWaterloo, ON, Canada
Are you looking to gain experience in the banking and financial sector? We are looking for new graduates in Waterloo and London, ON for contract roles ranging from 2 months-1 year with some of Canada’s leading banks and insurance providers.
Our ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree in a related field and eager to learn! Along with being a team player and strong communication skills, we are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and possessing great time management skills and attention to detail.
Responsibilities may include:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Banking/Financial Services
Reference ID: CA769ACZ000140
Date Posted: 05/07/2019