- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, lab and/or plant experience preferred
- New grad to 5 years’ experience
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering; Related Diploma will also be considered.
- Chemical Engineering, Lab and/or plant experience preferred.
- New grad to 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to design, demonstrate, and optimize chemical processes starting from concept stage.
- Experience in design of experiments considered an asset.
- Proficient in chemical reaction engineering.
- Analytical and systematic when approaching engineering challenges.
- Experience in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Demonstrates the ability to regularly represent scientific findings and results to the scientific community.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills: ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented, self-starter, highly-motivated individual.
- Ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team environment – a team player.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with CAD and CAM software considered an asset.
- Experience working in an ISO 9001:2015 environment an asset.
- Knowledge of DfLSS considered an asset
- Bench scale process development of novel material processes for scale-up to pilot plant
- Hands-on lab work performing chemical reactions and gathering process data
- Interpreting data to troubleshoot process issues and identify optimum conditions
- Writing standard operating procedures for pilot plant operation
- Oversight of process transfer to pilot plant
Chemical Engineer - Research Associate - 1 year ContractToronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Since its launch in 1995, KSR has provided staffing and placement services to a broad spectrum of industries, including biotechnology, chemical, consumer products, cosmetics, environmental, food sciences, medical/clinical, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical. Today, KSR leads the world in dedicated scientific and clinical research staffing. Visit www.kellyscientific.com to learn more and view a full listing of our opportunities.
CHEMICAL ENGINEER - RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Category: Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
Reference ID: CA7677BM001395
Date Posted: 03/07/2019