- Ongoing work for the right candidates
- Paid Weekly via Direct Deposit
- All training and safety equipment are provided (Safety Shoes/Steel Toes are your responsibility)
- Rotating Day/Afternoon Shifts
- Reliable transportation is required (these shifts are not accessible via Public Transit)
- Must have fulltime availability
Quality Inspectors NeededCambridge, Ontario, Canada
Now Seeking Quality Inspectors (Automotive)
- General Labour
- Light Labour – Parts Inspection
- Vehicle consumer preparation and inspection
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Opportunity to work for a world-class automotive manufacturer
- $17.00/Hour+ 4% weekly vacation pay
- Paid Days off Referral Bonus
- Access to free online training
- Prompt weekly pay via Direct Deposit
- Potential long term work for the right candidates
-$100 Referral Bonus for new hires.
Other details Include:
Excellent opportunity to gain quality experience in a prestigious automotive environment. This may be the opportunity you've been waiting for!
Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted shortly. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Quality control
Reference ID: CA762CAO000007
Date Posted: 27/11/2019