- Utilize Your Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Day Shift Work Schedule
- Permanent Position
- Ensure the safety of co-workers and guests throughout the complete property by complying with all safety procedures.
- Responsible for yard loading, unloading, customer interactions and resolving issues and concerns.
- Support general yard maintenance – dust control, snow removal, leveling, fixing fences, gates.
- Ensure all equipment is operated skillfully and safely by all staff and customers.
- Lot sorting and consignment placing/set-up to maximize returns.
- Responsible for identifying lots for optimum sales.
- Responsible for communicating with sales staff for incoming consignment.
- Support load out and preview procedures.
- Inventory tracking and assigning consignor numbers.
- Ensure all deadlines are met and communication of progress and status.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a warehouse setting and/or working within an external inventory process.
- Can operate comfortably and safely considering exposure to inclement weather conditions
- Forklift license with rough terrain experience
Yard CoordinatorTrenton Street, Trenton, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has partnered with our client in Trenton On. for the recruitment of the Full time Permanent position of Yard Coordinator.
Our customer prides itself on offering a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Fulltime permanent position
$18.50 per hour
Day shift work hours with periodic Saturday requirement
Don’t wait! If this is the opportunity for you please forward your resume directly to email@example.com or call 1 844 812-9635 / (343) 543-7220
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter, or visit us on kellyservices.ca
Category: Skilled Trades
Reference ID: CA7691MG000073
Date Posted: 27/07/2020