- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- - Maintain safe work standards.
- - Operate shunt vehicles to move empty/full trailers in and out of bays.
- - Operate and maintain fork lifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- - Transfer and load packaged goods onto dry van trailers.
- - Unload raw materials from tanker trucks.
- - Packaging line work, observe product quality and make required changes or corrections with minimal supervision.
- - Maintain and update accurate system records as needed.
- - Maintain orderly work and storage areas.
- - Perform light maintenance tasks as needed.
- - Load raw materials into Processing Vessels
- - Follow detailed Operating Procedures
- - Participation in Plant Emergency Response Team
- - Perform other duties as needed.
- - Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
- - Proficient in computer software applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and have the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- - Must have strong multi-tasking, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- - Demonstrate leadership skills - inspire others and lead them through influence.
- - A self-starter who can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
- - Able to work within an empowered team environment.
- - Able to work straight days with flexibility to work 12 hour rotating shift schedule as needed.
- - Able to perform sustained manual activities at moderate to heavy levels of exertion.
- - Able to wear a full face respirator and other personal protective equipment.
- - Able to work in confined spaces.
- - Able to periodically work outdoors in extreme weather conditions (e.g. heat, cold).
- - Able to work at elevations.
- - Able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- - Able to drive a forklift and other vehicles.
- - Able to climb ladders and stairs.
- - Must be willing/able to work in a chemical environment.
- - Valid Canadian driver's license.
- - Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company support or sponsorship.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Warehouse Operator - Toronto, ONToronto, ON, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA762CBS000180
Date Posted: 21/03/2020