- Starting rate $18/hr
- Do you have warehouse, order picking or shipping/receiving experience?
- Loading and offloading
- Manual packaging
- Moving products onto pallets
- Performing order picking
- Cleaning work areas
- Operating Counterbalance/Raymond Reach/Order Picker-Cherry Picker/Walkie Machines after 6 - 12 months as a warehouse associate
- All other warehouse duties as required
- Work experience in warehouse environment
- Able to lift 30-50 lbs
- Able to work day shifts and flexible for overtime if necessary
- Certification on the Order Picker is a definite asset
- Certification on the Raymond Reach, Counterbalance and Pallet Rider is an asset
- Own CSA approved steel toed safety shoes
- Motivated individual and must be a team player.
- Location: Distribution Center in Brampton (ON) - close to Steeles Av. & Tomken Road
- Monday to Friday total of 40 hours per week
- This role is an ongoing assignment through Kelly Services
- Weekdays from 9:00am to 5:30pm with possibility of overtime and Saturdays (depending on workload)
- Starting rate $18/hr with progression pay grid to $17/hr once certification are obtained within 24 months
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee website myKelly.ca
Warehouse Associate / Order Picker- Nissan BramptonBrampton, ON, Canada
Warehouse Associate, Nissan Canada (Parts Distribution Centre)
Nissan Canada is looking for candidates that have experience in a warehouse environment. Previous experience in order picking or in shipping/receiving would prove to be an asset to this role. Certifications on the reach truck, order picker, pallet rider or counterbalance are a definite asset.
You are a hardworking, highly motivated person who is physically fit, energetic with a great attitude, willing to learn and build on your solid skill set. You put great pride in what you do; this shows by your customer focus, punctuality, dedication to the job at hand and your attention to detail. Apply now!
The applicants are asked to submit electronics copies of their resume by clicking on APPLY ONLINE/NOW. Only applicants with the skill sets that we are looking will be contacted. Please, NO PHONE CALLS about this job!
We are looking forward to review your applications and bringing you on board our team of experts. We invite you also to visit our website www.kellyservices.ca to view other job opportunities and our branch locator.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CEM000212
Date Posted: 21/10/2019