- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Uses “quality feedback” from the Person Doing Work to optimize the archived plans
- Reviews work orders for technical completeness and returns work orders to gatekeeper if not complete
- Uses, where possible, an archived plan for basis of actual plan
- Carry out field check when needed
- Prepare job package and input plan into SAP/GEMTS indicating the required resources, materials, and services.
- Identify task activities necessary to execute job plan.
- Identify materials/special tools/equipment required to perform tasks.
- Identify/solicit safety information and requirements necessary to safely perform tasks.
- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy: Specific
- Assures all job packages will have a 1) procedure or, 2) the task is on the Procedure Exemption list before the job package is released.
- If a procedure does not exist, follow company’s Non-Existent Procedure Process to obtain a procedure.
- Prints procedure for the job that is being planned and places it in the job package.
- Checks that all Maintenance Procedures include a hazard assessment (called the PIA) Process Implementation Analysis:
- Indicating safety, health and environmental considerations and control measures to prevent contact or exposure.
- This information can be documented in the hazards and precautions table, the control measures block, or can be referenced in other documentation such as the EMETL standard, PPE Grid, MSDS or equivalent.
- Supports Maintenance Procedure Use Policy: General
- May be asked to perform technical reviews of procedures
- May serves as a technical resource during procedure creation and review
- Supports development of the “Procedure Exemption List”
- Creates/develops/changes/updates job procedures and checklists, and initiates procedure MOC’s as required.
- Record tasks/information within the work order
- Notify other crafts of their requirement to provide input to job plan (verbal, communication sub)
- Archive repetitive job plans
- Consider constructability and maintainability when developing plans
- Consider material costs when selecting materials from specifications
- Utilizes the Most Effective Technology where applicable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- A self-starter that can identify, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Able to work in an empowered team environment.
- Current, valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Strong Interpersonal, Facilitative, and Organizational skills.
- Effectively interacts with multiple functions and diverse individuals to achieve goals.
- Strong work ethic.
- Have a high regard for personal safety and the safety of others.
- 5 years + Maintenance planning and/or Turnaround planning.
- Proficiency in using SAP, Primavera P6, and Bluebeam.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft programs, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED, and a valid Alberta Journeyman Certificate, or Interprovincial Journeyman Certification, in a relevant craft, is required
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
Turnaround Planner - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bilal.Shabbir@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CBS000101
Date Posted: 18/10/2019