- Temporary opportunity
- Fantastic Organisation
- Great opportunity to be part of a growing company
- Have a degree/diploma in business or finance
- Have banking experience
- Have experience in anti-money laundering is an asset
- Have experience in a compliance department
- Are meticulous when reviewing documentation
- Able to maintain focus with set deadlines
- Are flexible/adaptable to change
- Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Are Collaborative
- Are Highly motivated
- Have Strong written and oral communication skills
- Are Driven by quality
- Have Excellent ability to work under pressure
Temporary Account QC AnalystHalifax, NS, Canada
Kelly Services helps over 54,000 people find office and administrative jobs each year – let us do the same for you!
Our client, an International organization is looking to expand their team of professional Quality Analysts on a temporary basis for approximately 7 months in Halifax, NS. This would be a junior position, with reflective compensation.
As the qualified candidate you:
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY:
· Outstanding culture
· Open communication
· Potential long term opportunity
· Excellent location
· Growing organization
· Gain valuable experience
· Grow your skills
· Weekly pay via direct deposit
· Access to the Kelly Learning Centre- an interactive multimedia online training campus
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to Kelly Services, Halifax. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000190
Date Posted: 25/06/2019