Tax Prep ClerkSaskatoon, SK, Canada
Kelly Services is hiring clerical staff to assist our client during tax season. If you have experience assembling tax returns and have exceptional attention to detail apply today!
This would be a full time temporary position that may require you to work some overtime during the busy tax season. Ideal candidates will have previous experience preparing tax returns.
- Preparing and assembling personal tax returns
- Scanning, collating, and filing documents
- Distributing files throughout the office
- Prepare packages for mailing
- Some data entry into an in-house system
- Other duties as required to help in the busy office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- General knowledge of tax rules and procedures
- Ability to handle confidential client information
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to work late to get the job done, - Overtime is required
- Intermediate computer skills
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills
BONUSES & PERKS INCLUDE
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt weekly pay via direct deposit
- Free online classes and professional development opportunities via our Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That's why we're committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we'll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Reference ID: CA7911GL000372
Date Posted: 09/02/2019