- Updating and maintaining manual records on all aspects of material support (receipts, warehousing and issues)
- Performing operator level maintenance of assigned equipment, completing usage records, and documenting equipment faults (from daily inspections)
- Reporting on safety/security issues (i.e. hazards or damage to facilities or equipment)
- Certifies that goods received are in good order and that they conform to the contract
- Safeguarding material that Is received, maintained and issued at the warehouse
- Safeguarding a large variety of equipment/vehicles and hand/power fools.
- Maintaining hard copy files of archival information for audit purposes and as an information source for all team members and clients
- Using, operating and caring for: office supplies, furniture and equipment, personal computer, terminal and peripherals, printer and fax machine in day-to-day work
- Ensuring goods and services suppliers, and clients returning goods to stock, are compliant with departmental procedures and regulations
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) is the primary software application tool to be used
- Safety footwear, reliable transportation and ability to lift 40 pounds are all required
Stores Person/Warehouse Clerk in PetawawaPembroke, ON, Canada
The Stores Person/Warehouse Clerk must complete and carry out tasks which include but are not limited to the following:
Send your resume to email@example.com, or call 613.962.8647
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7661AU000215
Date Posted: 13/04/2019