- Preparing and filing small claims court documentation
- Arranging court dates
- Investigating, evaluating, negotiating and settling claims
- Responding to customers in timely manner regarding their submitted claim
- Gathering evidence and proper documentation for the claims
- Keeping claim documents organized
- Explaining settlement reasoning to customers
- Assisting in mitigating claims
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with Small Claims
- Proficiency working with MS Office Suites including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Advanced skills with office equipment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
Small Claims Legal AssistantNorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you experienced in Small Claims and interested in working with global organization? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environments? Are you able to meet tight deadlines while multitasking? If so, this role may be for you!
Kelly Services is looking for an experienced Small Claims Legal Assistant for a long term, temporary opportunity at our client located in North York.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will possess:
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission. Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7611DC000095
Date Posted: 18/10/2019