- Lead the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases;
- Develop, issue and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.);
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and TransCanada standards;
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.;
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients;
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls;
- Develop and articulate project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management;
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts; Cross-functional teams during contract tendering, formation, administration and negotiation;
- Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.)
- Conduct market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility;
- Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times Decision Making:
- Makes decisions within scope of position and authority as well as independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling work for self. Can also make decisions that have impact on the department.
- Considered a specialized role and exercises considerable judgment in all areas of Supply Chain Strategic Sourcing.
- Can provide leadership for other professionals and is responsible for driving cost savings and efficiencies in sourcing and negotiating contracts for goods and services for multiple categories. Leads supplier performance management and periodic business reviews.
Senior Contract AnalystCalgary, Alberta, Canada
Kelly Services is hiring a Temporary Senior Contract Analyst for an international energy company in Calgary, AB.
Duration: Temporary assignment until Dec. 31st 2019
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA76ECMN000003
Date Posted: 09/02/2019