- Provide daily administrative support to 4-5 executives
- Manage calendar and proactively ensure a regular cadence of meetings with key stakeholders for the executives
- Scheduling and coordinating travel arrangements both domestic and international
- Preparing documents correspondence and reports along with creating presentations for various mediums
- Oversee travel arrangements/itineraries and expense reporting
- Coordinate and complete special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Senior Executives
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Self-motivated – a "can-do" attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You understand that success is in the details. Your critical thinking skills help to inform your decision making
Senior Administrative AssistantToronto, ON, Canada
One of our prestigious clients located in the heart of downtown Toronto is actively seeking an Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with RSP matching, benefits, bonuses and much more!
Do you thrive working in a fast-pace environment supporting multiple executives on various projects and day-to-day administrative support? We’d love to hear from you!
Who You Are:
Reference ID: CA7611AS000070
Date Posted: 14/02/2020