- Contract Opportunity
- Competitive Pay+ 4% Vacation
- Notable Petro-Chemical Company
- Manage exceptions related to Daily shipping schedule (e.g. shipment cancellations, additions outside standard deadline fence, inventory issues, rail billing issues related to the integrity of the published shipping schedule.
- Complete all product railcar shipments for both Fort and Prentiss sites daily.
- Completing shipment processing/ scheduling days in advance ie. Sat/Sun/Mon shipments must be processed on Friday.
- Resolving billing issues/ exceptions with Client functional groups and Customer Service Representatives etc.
- Working within very specific deadlines daily.
- Process all product shipments daily/ per shipping schedule.
- Attention to detail is critical with this position.
- SAP Experience is necessary.
- Great working environments!
- Prompt, weekly pay
- Access to free, on-line training including software programs. Upgrade your software skills for free while working for Kelly!
- Resume and interview coaching. We’ll help you improve your employment opportunities!
SAP Coordinator - Fort Saskatchewan, ABEdmonton, AB, Canada
Gather information from different sources ie. Rail Car Tracking System & SAP to assign railcars for a daily product loading & shipping schedule, and communicate schedule to all applicable personnel for Fort Saskatchewan and Prentiss sites daily.
What we can offer!
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted if selected. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Important information: These positions are recruited for by a remote Kelly office, NOT your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to Bils622@Kellyservices.com
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Category: Material Handling
Reference ID: CA762CBS000113
Date Posted: 15/11/2019