- Post-secondary bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment and customer service
- Proven ability to build relationships, and communicate effectively; both written and verbal
- Proven ability to accomplish many detail-oriented tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Intermediate - advanced technical proficiency (i.e. computer skills)
- Experience with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Creating job postings and uploading through Kelly's ATS system
- Sourcing, screening and assessing candidates
- Conducting interviews and checking references
- Completing full cycle on-boarding process including conducting orientations, and training
RecruiterHalifax, NS, Canada
We are seeking an experienced professional recruiter who will be responsible for providing best-in-class service to Kelly's customers and temporary employees and has a strong determinant of Kelly's reputation in the Halifax Market. As the successful candidate, you will be results oriented; continually striving to meet and exceed service delivery goals and customer expectations, have experience recruiting various types of positions in many industries, be able to work both autonomously and with a growing team, operate within company policy, and be able to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions.
Related business/technical knowledge skill and experience:
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals, and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7311AM000200
Date Posted: 23/08/2019