- Temp. to Perm. Position located in Oakville
- Great opportunity to develop and grow
- Delivering superior, customized Receptionist services to each of their many clients
- Live Call Answering, Screening, Introducing and Connections to their clients and their companies
- Call handling is done using software displaying up to 6 clients profiles simultaneously
- Greeting prospective clients, existing clients, and their clients by name
- Appointment bookings for clients, meeting room management and billing detail
- Courier package and mail sorting duties
- Scanning, faxing and photocopying
- General administrative duties using Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Conducting client orientation meetings to collect information and program systems accordingly
- Generate month-end reports
- Programming phone switch and voicemail for new clients or changes and testing
- Setting up client data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database software and testing/checking for accuracy and functionality
- Troubleshooting and contacting support personnel
- Security pass and key provisioning and testing
- Ensuring Back-ups are done bi-weekly (monthly)
- Assisting clients with technical issues (network connectivity, drivers, print, phone)
- Ensure facilities are checked first thing in the morning and monitored/cleaned after every use
- Check kitchen supplies and cleanliness daily
- Inspect whiteboards for cleanliness and good erasers/markers
- Ensuring office supplies are adequate
- Resolving client issues
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Pleasant telephone manner and well spoken
- Ability to interact with all types of people
- Possess excellent listening skills
- A people person who is comfortable interacting with all types of people
- Must be able to multi-task and possess strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to remain calm in a busy environment
- Eager to learn
- Work close to home in Oakville
- Permanent position with opportunity to develop and grow
- Salary and benefits
ReceptionistOakville, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has a customer located in Oakville (close to Mississauga) who is looking for a Receptionist to join their team.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant and you will be contacted within  hours. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7619MM000540
Date Posted: 13/02/2020