- Automotive manufacturing
- Temporary full-time
- Visually inspecting and identifying defective automotive parts
- Repacking and sorting finished vehicle parts
- Completing written reports
- Conducting pre-delivery inspection of vehicles
- Cleaning general work areas and maintaining excellent health and safety standards
- Ability to stand, kneel or bend, for extended periods of time
- Able to wear face masks and/or face shields for long periods of time
- Ability to lift anywhere between 25-50lbs (dependent on which part you are sorting)
- Must have steel toe work shoes/boots (CSA Approved with Green Patch)
- Must be available to work Monday – Friday (40hrs/week)
- Must be comfortable rotating between Days and Afternoons (bi-weekly)
- Ability to start work on short notice and start on-call
- Must have reliable transportation (buses do not operate at certain start/end times
- Prompt weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Modern and clean work environment
- Working in a safety oriented environment - PPE and strict work policies implemented to deter COVID-19 (MANDATORY FACE MASKS AND OTHER PPE PROVIDED)
- Ability to enroll for benefits after 90 days
- $100 Referral Bonus plan for awesome new candidates you bring us!
- Online training and certification courses via Kelly's learning center (wide range of subjects)
Quality InspectorCambridge, ON, Canada
Position: Quality Inspector (Auto Manufacturing)
Have an eye for detail? Kelly is looking for team players with excellent manual dexterity and a high attention for detail to come join a team of Quality Inspectors in Cambridge Ontario.
Note on Hours of Work: This position includes both on-call work and also full-time work dependent on production levels. New hires will likely start out as on-call and work short term assignments in various increments (i.e. work 2 weeks and off for 1 and return).
What You’ll Be Doing:
Note: Some of the work requires the ability to distinguish between colors and shades of various car parts.
What's In it For You:
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact center or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter, or visit us on kellyservices.ca
Reference ID: CA762CAO000010
Date Posted: 23/06/2020