- Managing Multiple projects within the Payroll Department
- Overseeing Implementation of HRIS (Dayforce)
- Design and execute process flow, training, and program launch
- Consult with internal stakeholders and take lead on project plans
- Manage and process payroll as required
- Payroll Certification required, Project Management Certification preferred
- Canadian and International Payroll experience required
- Extensive experience with managing projects within the Payroll space
- Proficient in Ceridian Dayforce and experienced in Dayforce implementations
Project Manager - PayrollToronto, ON, Canada
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a strong understanding of the Payroll Process in a large organization? Do you have experience implementing HRIS and managing multiple projects? If so, this may be the role for you!
Our client has an immediate need for a Payroll Project Manager on a long-term contract basis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Project Manager – Payroll position is a great opportunity for someone that is ready to take the next step in their career and is interested in working for a highly respected organization with a strong corporate culture.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, click the Apply button now! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly representative. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Reference ID: CA7611KS000089
Date Posted: 09/02/2019