- Monitoring and ensuring shop and employee safety
- Managing the Machine Shop and Mechanical Assembly teams
- Meeting on-time delivery commitments and prioritizing urgent customer orders
- Continuously improving shop processes and product cycle-times by investigating variances and correcting root causes
- Ordering shop supplies and managing machine repairs
- Mentoring your teams to allow them to grow within the organization
- Providing feedback to management on for product quality and manufacturability improvements
- Maintain the cleanliness of machine and assembly work shop.
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- A machining and assembly background
- Ability to read and interpret drawings for determining the best process and machines to be used to complete the task.
- Experience leading meetings, building team consensus and influencing outcomes
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in inventory management
- Able to read Autocad drawings
- Experience in the maker of furniture a asset
- Bright, modern and well-lit shop
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits package
- Permanent position
- English speaking environment
- Salary between $60,000 and $90,000
Production SupervisorMontreal, QC, Canada
We are seeking a Production Supervisor to join our client team located in St-Laurent specialize in furniture manufacturing
Duties and Responsibilities:
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletterto receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn& Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7899CG000357
Date Posted: 29/07/2020