- Create a 6-month Production Schedule considering room availability, clone, transplant and harvest cycle
- Develop production schedule utilizing the production capacity, considering sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities.
- Plan, prepare, maintain, and report on the performance of the master schedule
- Develop inventory targets and manage production to achieve targeted inventory levels.
- Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including a metrics on production performance to the requested production schedule.
- Create and maintain capacity requirements plan that supports the master schedule.
- Establish and adjust safety stock levels for finished goods and raw material inventories
- Provide tactical volume, raw material requirements, and capacity analysis as needed
- Develop, evaluate, and present “What if?” scenarios that leverage opportunities and address challenges
- Ensure that assumptions, risks, and opportunities relating to the short and medium-term business targets are identified, monitored, and reported
- Generate information on scheduled and independent demand items for use in the Leadership IBP process (a.k.a S&OP)
- Must be willing to relocate to Stellarton, NS
- Post- Secondary education in supply chain management or a related field
- Expertise in supply chain planning and experience working and collaborating with supply and demand professionals
- Knowledge and experience in IBP and/or Sales & Operations Planning, Master Production Scheduling (MPS), Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Rapid Response would be consider an asset
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software experience would be considered an asset
- Commit to acquiring or already hold one or both of the APICS Certifications: Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) & Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Security Clearance may be requested
- 70%< Travel Required
- Benefits and Vacation Packages
- Not in Stellarton, Nova Scotia? Interested in moving to a beautiful coastal province? We have re-location packages!
Production PlannerNova Scotia, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking a Master Production Planner with our client in Stellarton, Nova Scotia. This position is full-time permanent opportunity in the new and upcoming Cannabis Industry. You would be reporting directly to the SVP of Operations and will be responsible for manufacturing production schedules, supply and demand planning and coordinating all outgoing order fulfillment with the sales operation and customer services teams. If you are a person that has an entrepreneurial mindset that has worked in the Cannabis, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Beverage Production, and/or Tobacco Industry - this is the job for you!
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7311JL000054
Date Posted: 19/10/2019