- Reviewing employee set up in the payroll system and making improvements where necessary
- Process bi-weekly payroll using ADP
- T4 records
- Journal entries
- Reviewing employee payroll deductions, garnishments, benefits, etc.
- Assist with benefit administration, filing and maintaining employee records
- 2-3 + years of experience in a Payroll administrator role
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Demonstrate professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- Experience with ADP considered an asset
- Hours 8:00 – 4:30
- Competitive pay rate
Payroll AdministratorSt. Catharines, ON, Canada
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Temporary or Temporary to Perm Payroll Administrator in St Catharines. Our client, is offering a warm corporate culture of teamwork and innovation. You will have the chance to grow your career as you build skills. Apply with us today!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?
About UsKelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Reference ID: CA7680LG000049
Date Posted: 15/11/2019