- Oversee the complete packaging process and ensure final product meets required specifications
- Schedule all packaging activities to ensure a smooth work flow
- Maintaining compliance with the laws and regulations related to cannabis
- Ensuring finishing and packaging SOPs are followed and updated as required
- Training and development of team members
- Employee reviews and discipline as required
- Control inventory within the department
- 3-5 years' experience in Packaging and Production Management
- Post-Secondary education in a related field
- Experience in the cannabis industry, a lab, food processing, or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is considered an asset
- Thorough knowledge and experience in packaging procedures
- Demonstrated communication and organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Willingness and flexibility to complete any task that may be required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office is a must
- Compensation based on experience and qualifications
- Security Clearance may be requested
- Benefits and Vacation Packages
- Not in Halifax, NS? Interested in moving to a beautiful coastal province? We have re-location packages!
Packaging Production Manager - CannabisStellarton, NS, Canada
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking a Packaging Production Manager with our client in Stellarton, NS. This position is full-time permanent opportunity in the new and upcoming Cannabis Industry. You would be responsible to oversee all operations of the packaging process within the facility as well as train staff that are to meet production goals while maintaining a high-quality cannabis line. If you are a person that has an entrepreneurial mindset that has worked in the Cannabis, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Beverage Production, and/or Tobacco Industry - this is the job for you!
Related Business/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resume will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant, and you will be contacted. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions at www.kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry-level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7311JL000042
Date Posted: 10/09/2019