- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Packaging Assistant Guelph, ON N1K 1A5Guelph, ON, Canada
Packaging Assistant, Guelph, ON N1K 1A5
Must be able to lift 10 – 15 pounds- All shifts available.
Job Description: Reads production schedules, work orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, conveyors, racks, and shelves by hand. Lifting requirements: maximum of 25 pounds and should not be lifting the maximum amount on an ongoing basis. May use technology (PCs, scanners, etc.) to complete job tasks.
Pay rate is $17.00- $18.96
Why Kelly? With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year. As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Category: Manufacturing and production
Reference ID: CA7118SC000019
Date Posted: 25/03/2020