- HR related duties: maintain HR database, maintain visa tracking schedules, enroll new employees on healthcare programs, maintain leave schedule, liaise with finance on payroll changes.
- Business Support: produce proposals, ensure spreadsheets are updated for billing purpose, maintain USA & Canada client projects,
- Assist in organizing corporate and staff events, when necessary
- Ensure monthly invoices are delivered in a timely manner
- Organize Senior Management’s calendars
- Ordering office supplies and ensure a smooth workflow
- General administrative support
- 4-5 years of Administrative Support (preferably within HR)
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple priorities
- Advance level of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Office AdministratorNorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Are you an adaptable and driven candidate that strives being under pressure? Do you work well in a fast-pace environment? We want to hear from you!
We're currently recruiting on an Office Administrator for a global construction company to support their North York/Canadian office. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive pay structure and benefits program.
Reference ID: CA7611AS000059
Date Posted: 07/08/2019