- Don Mills North York work location
- Contract opportunity until October 31, 2020
- Seeking at least 4 years of pharma, medical education or Medical Sales experience!
Medical Education Manager II: Healthcare/Pharmaceutical IndustryNorth York, Toronto, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our client, an innovator of products and services in the Canadian health care industry. Our current exciting requirement is for a Medical Education Manager (level II) to work within our client's Medical Education field team. We are seeking someone with at least 4 years or related experience, or experience within pharmaceuticals and/or medical sales and education. Read on to learn more, qualified candidates are invited to apply!
Work within an industry leading Medical Education field team. You will partner with the National and Regional Medical Education Managers (NMEM/MEMs) and focus on program strategy and the development of key educational tactics. We are looking for a well-organized confident person to take on end to end project responsibilities that will include leading briefing meetings, handling financial and internal approval processes and working with external vendors on timelines and communicating execution plans.
This is a newly created position in our team designed to create greater project management expertise, production synergies and to capitalize on efficiencies. It will report into a National Education Manager.
Company is recruiting for a full-time Medical Education manager at our head office.
• Alignment with the N(MEM) on the objectives and resources required to develop and execute the medical education plans
• Provide technical, scientific and program management expertise to ensure the efficient development of medical educations programs for specialist and family practice health care professionals
• Work with internal and external project stakeholders to build trusting relationships and creative programs
• Initiate the purchase order processing in e-marketplace and handle the vendor selection process, budgets, timelines to project completion
• Lead projects and grant requests through the compliance, IT and material review process
• Analyze industry trends, competitive programs and proprietary data for insights into anticipated educational needs
• Create multi-channel tactical solutions
• University Degree (Science or Business preferred).
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of 4 years of professional experience, preferably in Medical Education, Sales or a CME agency within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Completion of a course in Continuing Medical Education or CPD ie. CCPE asset
• Proven examples of leadership, high learning agility, critical thinking and intellectual curiosity in the development of marketing and/or educational projects is preferred
• Experience in Immunology (Rheumatology, Dermatology or Gastroenterology)) is an asset
• Strong attention to detail, prioritization, organization, and project management skills required
• Demonstrated abilities in the following areas: managing complexity, innovative thinking, verbal and written communications and effective time and budget management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
• In depth knowledge of IMC code and Healthcare Compliance policies and procedures is required
• Evaluate metrics and results to optimize efficiencies and share best in class practices
• Demonstrated expertise in applications including MS Office and Adobe Acrobat are required
• Experience with digital technology in medical education program development is an asset
• English & French bilingualism is a preferred.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Category: Professional (Other)
Reference ID: CA762CKL000398
Date Posted: 19/10/2019