- Utilize Your Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Manufacturing Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- 3+ years experience providing maintenance mechanical support in a manufacturing environment
- Strong background with hydraulics, pneumatics and logic controls
- Proficient with the use of machining and welding equipment
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of the equipment throughout the plant.
- Preventative and predictive maintenance and troubleshooting of all equipment related to plant production and processing operations
- Daily equipment inspections, maintenance and repairs, shift log documentation
- Initiate improvements, modify existing equipment and mechanical components, fabricate as necessary, while ensuring that manufacturing, safety and plant efficiency standards are met
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate repairs to ensure continuous production
- Participation in continuous improvement activities
- Forklift (sit down/stand up), propane, scissor lift equipment experience
- Competitive wage rates
- Various straight shift work schedules
Licensed MillwrightLondon, ON, Canada
Kelly Services has an immediate opening for a Skilled Trades position with our client in London On. This opportunity is a Maintenance Millwright position with a dynamic and fast paced company.
Our customer prides itself on offering a friendly and collaborative work environment.
Must be a Licensed Millwright
Don’t wait! If this is the opportunity for you please forward your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 844 812-9635 / (343) 543-7220
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter, or visit us on kellyservices.ca
Category: Skilled Trades
Reference ID: CA7691MG000059
Date Posted: 23/05/2020