- Great Opportunity to learn new skills
- Local Employer
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an accounting position
- Post-secondary education/certifications in a related field
- Experienced in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in Accounting Software Required
- Collect/Process invoices matching with backup
- Generate cheque runs / electronic payments
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts and bank accounts and journal entries
- Prepare remittance for HST
- Processing daily incoming payments – cheques and EFT payments
- Collection of invoices exceeding customer terms, including calling customers
- Record time into payroll system and Generate bi-weekly payroll – no experience necessary
- Prepare remittances for CRA, EHT, WSIB and journal entries
Junior AccountantBrantford, ON, Canada
Our client has a full time opening as a Junior Accountant. In this role you report into the VP of finance and you are accountable for accounts payable, payroll, and accounts receivable functions, as well as supporting other areas of the business. Competitive wage $22 – 23.50/hour. As this is a key role in the company you need to be reliable, proactive, focused and maintain confidentiality.
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Reference ID: CA7652TH000217
Date Posted: 28/07/2020