- Partners with key stakeholders and Product Owners to articulate product vision; documents problem/opportunity and broader context.
- Defines desired future states using outcomes as measures of success with a strong focus on value delivery.
- Help Product Owner quantify the business value of the application.
- Works ahead of the Team to elicit requirements for the next Sprint's Stories.
- Engages stakeholders to ensure the Team is receiving necessary inputs.
- Translates end user requirements into user stories.
- Works with the Team to breakdown Stories and translate business requirements.
- Helps refine the Backlog and estimate the Epics and Stories.
- Participates in the Retrospective to identify areas for improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in computer engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years of IT business analysis experience working in an Agile development environment, preference will be given to individual with machine learning experience.
- Solid experience in working with business owners and technical individuals in requirement gathering and translating them to technical requirements.
- Strong analytical skills who can think through a problem and come up with solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and able to interact with business users / owners and cross functional technical teams.
IT Business Analyst - Calgary, ABCalgary, AB, Canada
IT Business Analyst – Calgary, AB
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our client, a world leader in the oil and gas industry. The position will be based in Calgary, AB.
This is a 12-month contract with renewal possibility.
The IT Business Analyst will be an Agile Team member who supports the Product Owner in translating product & pilot needs/requirements into deliverable units of work – Epics/Features/Stories. Supports team members to understand product needs and deliver on their commitments. Daily function will include:
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly Recruiter, and if your profile matches the requirement, a Recruiter will contact you. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
Not the right opportunity for you? You can create a profile on our Kelly Career Network to be considered for other positions.Why Kelly®?
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014. Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Category: Information Technology
Reference ID: CA76ECJC000533
Date Posted: 13/04/2019