General Construction LabourOromocto, NB, Canada
We are currently seeking to fill a General Construction Labour position for our client in the Oromocto, N.B. area. This position works as part of their shop crew and field crew assisting with fabrication/construction and installation.
This opportunity offers you the chance to work for a global leader & innovator in their field, many challenging opportunities for learning and development and an opportunity to travel and see the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in the day to day shop production at the facility
· Maintain safety standards
· Travel to site for field installation, as required
· Assist with other facility workers, as required
· Ability to travel internationally for extended periods
· Previous experience as a General Labourer
· Team player with the ability to work well with others
· Driver’s license, Passport and NBSCA Safety Passport would be considered an asset.
· Competitive compensation
· Opportunity to travel both to North America and Internationally
· Excellent opportunity to develop and advance your career
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested? Click on the “Apply” button! Your resumé will be forwarded in confidence to a Kelly consultant. We will not share your personal information with our clients without your prior permission.
About Us Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer. Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Category: Light Industrial
Reference ID: CA7412DH000193
Date Posted: 24/06/2019