- Direct Contract Positions
- Local Employer's
- Great Pay Rate
- Coordinate an opportunity to interview with Ferrero HR
- We invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with free training opportunities via our employee Web site myKelly.ca Your contributions:
- Previous stand up reach and counter balance forklift experience required.
- Experience with double pallet electric walkies an asset.
- Current certification not required as in house certification is required.
- Two positive references required confirming safe operation of reach and forklift experience.
- Shifts are 8hrs, rotating weekly, DNA rotation.
- Overtime available.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
ForkliftBrantford, ON, Canada
Kelly Services is currently hiring for Reach Operators with Stand up Reach and Forklift Counter Balance experience to work directly with Ferrero on a Seasonal Contract.
If you are looking for a great job opportunity that will keep you on the move, in a safe, clean, air conditioned work environment surrounded by chocolate and Tic Tacs, Kelly Services invites you to check this out.
What Kelly Services will do for you?
Pay Rate - $21.78/hr plus premiums
Don’t wait! If this is the opportunity for you please click on Apply Now.
firstname.lastname@example.org or call our branch at 519-759-8150, or visit us at 30 Brant Ave, Brantford, Ontario, N3T 3G6
Kelly Services believes in relationships, not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. We fill positions from entry level to management, on a temporary or permanent basis. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance
Reference ID: CA7652TH000211
Date Posted: 21/05/2020